Integration of interior and exterior form completes our projects.
We combine designer/client ideas and visions to develop unique site specific landscape solutions. Therefore built forms have a synergy with external areas.
Our aim is to incorporate architecture with hard and soft landscape elements. We think landscape solutions from the beginning, not at the end of the building project.
Our designs can include:
- Optimising recreational space
- Utilising enclosure
- Capturing views
- Use of feature trees or water displays
- Allowing children space for safe play
- Waterwise design
- Rainwater harvesting using above or below ground tank systems
- Providing permeability
- Pursuing use of bird attracting indigenous plant material where possible
- Vegetable gardens
- Low maintenance gardens
- Revitalising existing garden planning for existing buildings
We can include landscape construction into the building project thereby coordinating builder and landscape contractor.